Nowadays, every important data is stored in PDF format by the users. It is really easy for the users to exchange information in PDF form via emails as an attachment. Moreover, it is the secure format to store data that makes it so much popular among the users. As it is used to store any amount of data so, management of that data in a proper way is also really important. inserting page number in PDF file is one of the ways of handling it in a systematic manner. This way a unique identification number is assigned to each way, which makes it easy for the users to manage PDF in an organized manner. Now, users find this task really typical in the absence of Adobe Acrobat on the local machine. Therefore, a free PDF Pagination Software is suggested below with a complete review to make this task easy for the users.
A Quick Overview of PDF Page Numbering Tool
This is a complete package application that let users add page numbering to PDF. This PDF Page Numberer Software is designed in a manner that one can insert page number in multiple PDF files at once also. It is also capable to remove encryption from PDF file and assign a unique page number to each page. The best part about the application is that it does not require Adobe Acrobat installed on the local machine. To make adding bates number task more convenient for the users, multiple options are also offered to customize the process. Moreover, it is a free application and can be installed on any version of Microsoft Windows operating system.
Free PDF PDF Pagination Software Specification
|Role||Add page numbers|
|Supported MS Windows OS||Microsoft Windows 10/ 8.1/ 8 and below versions|
Key Features Offered by PDF Page Numberer Tool
- Add Page Number in PDF
With the help of free PDF Pagination Software, a user can insert page number in PDF file in multiple styles. Moreover, a user is also allowed to add page numbers on multiple PDF files at once also. It provides two different options to add PDF files or a folder containing multiple PDF files. In addition, a user can control the order of PDF files also by Move Up and Move Down options.
- Multiple Ways to Add PDF Bates
The software provides multiple options to add page numbering to PDF in three unique ways:
- Add Bates numbers without Adobe Acrobat
- PDF Bates numbering for a complete file series
- Add page number and print PDF file
- Customize Bates Number Type
Free PDF Pagination Software provides users with multiple options while adding Bates Numbering in PDF file:
- Add suffix or prefix with PDF bates
- Choose the style of digits for the Bates number
- Choose the start number to add page numbers in PDF
- Set a number to increment each page Bates
- Option to Add Extra Information
Using this application, a user can add some extra information also if required in the PDF file:
- Additional Text: Let users add confidential text on each page of PDF file
- The position of Additional Text: Choose the position of additional text on the PDF file
- Choose Page Number Position
One can choose the position of PDF Bates number in four different ways i.e., Top left, Top Right, Bottom left, Bottom right. In addition, a user is allowed to do the following also:
- Keep same Bates number on all PDF files
- Add current date on the Top right corner of the PDF file
- Add a continuous series of Bates in all PDF files
- Allows Bates Number Formatting
A user can set the Bates numbering formatting also. For example, choose a desirable font size, change Bates number font color. This way a user can highlight the Bates number in the PDF file and make it look more visible to the users on the PDF pages.
- Select File Saving Style
This Free PDF Pagination software offers users two options to save the PDF file after adding page number i.e.,
- Keep Original File Name: A user is allowed to save the PDF file containing Bates number with its original file name only.
- First Bates Number: A user is also allowed to save the file using the first Bates number that he or she has selected while adding Bates number.
In order to keep data in an organized manner in the PDF file, a user needs to add page numbering to PDF. Now, to do it in the absence of Acrobat, a user can take the help of free PDF Pagination Software. It is a cost-free application with all the required features. Therefore, it can easily be rated as 9.7 out of 10.