Balloons are one of the best choices to be used for decorations, be it any occasion like your little kids birthday party or your beautiful wife baby shower. However, instead of just arranging colorful balloons all over your walls, you can go the creative way and make lovely flowers out of them to enhance your home decor. There are many organizations to do balloon decoration in Hyderabad at low price you can also order it online.
If you are planning to decorate your kids birthday stage at home, you can add these balloon flowers in the middle of the decoration which looks beautiful and perfect look overall party. The kids will also enjoy by seeing that different balloons they will be happy to play with that after completing the birthday party. Have a quick view of the various ways in which you can make enticing flowers with balloons.
Best Guide of The Basic Flower:
- Here you can know how to do the basic flower. First, take one balloon and Inflate it to about an inch from the end.
- Take the tied end of the balloon and knotted it to the tip of the balloon. You can use a common square knot.
- Doing this, you would create a loop out of the balloon. Bring the knot of the ring towards the middle of the balloon and twist the knot into it.
- You’ve created two loops; it will follow a bow tie. Now locate the centre of the balloon where the tied end resides; we’ll call that point “the axis.”
- Bring the centre of one of the loops towards the tied axis. Twist this balloon centre into the axis. Now you will have three loops: one large loop plus two smaller loops.
- The flower is rising to take shape.
- Repeat with the longer loop. Bring the centre of the longer loop towards the tied axis and twist it into the axis. If you require a fuller flower, repeat this process.
- You now have a balloon animal with four loops. Straighten these out to form the petals of a flower. Next, you can either add petals or attach the stem.
How To Attach Balloon To Stem:
You can make extra petal, which will make your flower look more realistic, by repeating the method you just followed with slight additions.
After you inflate the balloon, Make a small turn and twist using a balloon segment that is about four inches long.
To make a second petal, you need to make a second fold twist. Try and make it the same size as the first fold twist.
To make the third, fourth, and fifth petals, Repeat the process including fold twists to that. Try to make each petal the equivalent size as the first and second fold twists.
Level out the five-fold twists, so they form the petals of a flower. You are done with the petals.
Balloon decoration for birthday party is effortless to prepare at home while you are planning to decorate your kids birthday stage at home. Moreover, it takes less price to complete the decorations with this helium balloons. For your kids, next birthday try these for sure. Not only for birthday it also is best for all kinds of parties like baby shower, wedding day, including festivals.